Please read the story about the Five Star Professionals selected for the Bay Area in Diablo Magazine. The story starts on page 87, I am listed on page 88. Thank you to all who suggested me. Click Here for Information.Read More
3125 Artimus Ln., Santa Cruz
Wonderful newly renovated, move in ready family home on a private Lane! Less than one mile to beaches and to Capitola-by-the-sea. Large lot on a private 4-home Lane with no thru traffic. Close to shopping, restaurants, and cinema. Master retreat with en-suite bathroom.
Things Happening In The East Bay
- Bay Area chefs win $500K investment from Mark Cuban on 'Shark Tank'by Katie Dowd, Dianne de Guzman on April 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Two Bay Area chefs, formerly of The French Laundry, convinced Mark Cuban to invest over half a million dollars.
- New Belgium opens its new Mission Bay brewery with SF-exclusive beers, plus other new openingsby Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE on April 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
Explore New Belgium Brewery's local beers, plus some other new exciting bar and restaurant openings in San Francisco.
- ‘We are extremely sorry’: Dine and dashers apologize, repay SF Korean barbecue restaurantby Susana Guerrero on April 15, 2021 at 7:55 pm
It was one of two dine and dash incidents at the restaurant over the weekend.
- Where's all the boba? Bay Area shops are running out of tapioca pearlsby Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE on April 15, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Get some milk tea and tapioca pearls while you can.
- After 20 years of planning, sales have begun on Yerba Buena Islandby Emily Landes on April 16, 2021 at 11:00 am
Two decades of planning have gone into developing San Francisco's rocky, rugged Yerba Buena Island.
- A rustic log cabin in one of the Bay Area's priciest ZIP codes is selling cheapby Andrew Chamings on April 15, 2021 at 6:01 pm
The unique property has a fiery history.
- Covid concerns cause mortgage rates to retreatby Kathy Orton, The Washington Post on April 15, 2021 at 2:15 pm
For seven weeks in a row, mortgage rates steadily moved higher. Then they started pulling back last week. But despite this week's decline, experts […]
- $6.5M Lakefront Castle in Texas Is Designed for a Party-Loving Ownerby Tiffani Sherman, provided by<br><a href="http://www.realtor.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none"><img src="https://s.hdnux.com/photos/62/24/31/13190760/4/rawImage.jpg" border="0"></a> on April 14, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Consider the castle! This huge lakefront property available in Clifton, TX, for $6.5 million could make just about anyone feel like royalty.
- Two welcoming homes share expansive estate in Boonvilleby By Jordan Guinn, Sentinel Media Services on March 1, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Refined, yet rural, 16300 Highway 128 in Boonville provides the perfect setting for a family retreat. A pair of two-bedroom country homes rest atop a […]
- Prestigious firm crafts bespoke residences at equestrian resort in nation’s capitalon December 13, 2020 at 6:41 am
South Street Partners, whose portfolio includes luxury communities in South Carolina, are curating a collection of bespoke homes in a superlative […]
- San Francisco designer creates posh, hotel-like interior for English clienton September 28, 2020 at 9:14 pm
Interior designer Benjamin Dhong had clear instructions from his client when it came to reimagining 3157 Steiner St. in Cow Hollow. His client, who […]
- Getaway: Lodi estate features orchard, lake and updated four-bedroomon August 12, 2020 at 7:08 pm
Scenic vistas, a lush landscape and a luxurious four-bedroom home rest along a rural highway in livable, lovable Lodi. Available for $999,000, 16611 […]