Please read the story about the Five Star Professionals selected for the Bay Area in Diablo Magazine. The story starts on page 87, I am listed on page 88. Thank you to all who suggested me. Click Here for Information.Read More
3125 Artimus Ln., Santa Cruz
Wonderful newly renovated, move in ready family home on a private Lane! Less than one mile to beaches and to Capitola-by-the-sea. Large lot on a private 4-home Lane with no thru traffic. Close to shopping, restaurants, and cinema. Master retreat with en-suite bathroom.
Things Happening In The East Bay
- Oakland's popular Homeroom is planning to open a new Bay Area siteby Susana Guerrero on March 22, 2023 at 9:26 pm
Homeroom, best known for its selection of macaroni and cheese dishes, plans to open another restaurant in the East Bay.
- DJ Steve Aoki throws cakes. Here's who made the ones he smashed at his SF show.by Nico Madrigal-Yankowski on March 22, 2023 at 8:40 pm
Grammy-nominated producer and DJ Steve Aoki is known for throwing cakes at his fans. The ritual continued at his recent San Francisco concert. But […]
- Mensho ramen to open fifth Bay Area location, this time in Oaklandby Nico Madrigal-Yankowski on March 21, 2023 at 10:04 pm
The new Oakland ramen restaurant takes over the former Little Shin Shin space.
- Arthur Mac’s Little Snack, Saucy Asian head to Bay Area outdoor mallby Susana Guerrero on March 21, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Bay Street Emeryville is adding two Bay Area-based restaurants to its lineup.
- Mortgage Rates May Drop Despite Fed Rate Increaseby Kate Wood, <a href="https://www.nerdwallet.com/" target="_blank">NerdWallet</a> on March 22, 2023 at 6:02 pm
This article was first published on NerdWallet.com. The Federal Reserve raised a key interest rate one-quarter of a percentage point on Wednesday, […]
- U.S. previously owned home prices fall for first time since 2012by Augusta Saraiva, Bloomberg on March 21, 2023 at 4:55 pm
The median sales price of a previously owned U.S. home slid in February for the first time since 2012, offering some relief for buyers still faced […]
- Why High Rates and Lower Prices Shouldn’t Deter Home Sellersby Elizabeth Renter, <a href="https://www.nerdwallet.com/" target="_blank">NerdWallet</a> on March 21, 2023 at 1:00 pm
This article was first published on NerdWallet.com. The 2023 housing market may not be great for either buyers or sellers. But for current homeowners […]
- March Rent Report: 65% of U.S. Cities Fail the Affordability Testby Anna Helhoski, <a href="https://www.nerdwallet.com/" target="_blank">NerdWallet</a> on March 20, 2023 at 10:00 pm
This article was first published on NerdWallet.com. If you follow the rule of thumb that households should spend no more than 30% of gross income on […]
- Two welcoming homes share expansive estate in Boonvilleby By Jordan Guinn, Sentinel Media Services on March 1, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Refined, yet rural, 16300 Highway 128 in Boonville provides the perfect setting for a family retreat. A pair of two-bedroom country homes rest atop a […]
- Prestigious firm crafts bespoke residences at equestrian resort in nation’s capitalon December 13, 2020 at 6:41 am
South Street Partners, whose portfolio includes luxury communities in South Carolina, are curating a collection of bespoke homes in a superlative […]
- San Francisco designer creates posh, hotel-like interior for English clienton September 28, 2020 at 9:14 pm
Interior designer Benjamin Dhong had clear instructions from his client when it came to reimagining 3157 Steiner St. in Cow Hollow. His client, who […]
- Getaway: Lodi estate features orchard, lake and updated four-bedroomon August 12, 2020 at 7:08 pm
Scenic vistas, a lush landscape and a luxurious four-bedroom home rest along a rural highway in livable, lovable Lodi. Available for $999,000, 16611 […]