Please read the story about the Five Star Professionals selected for the Bay Area in Diablo Magazine. The story starts on page 87, I am listed on page 88. Thank you to all who suggested me. Click Here for Information.Read More
3125 Artimus Ln., Santa Cruz
Wonderful newly renovated, move in ready family home on a private Lane! Less than one mile to beaches and to Capitola-by-the-sea. Large lot on a private 4-home Lane with no thru traffic. Close to shopping, restaurants, and cinema. Master retreat with en-suite bathroom.
Things Happening In The East Bay
- ‘Disturbing and senseless': Toy Boat café hit by third break-inby Amanda Bartlett on July 25, 2021 at 10:27 pm
An estimated 16-18 vintage toys were swiped from the Inner Richmond ice cream shop, and proprietor Amanda Michael says she won't replace them again.
- More San Francisco businesses are requiring proof of vaccination. Here's what you should know.by Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE on July 24, 2021 at 11:00 am
Not all businesses are requiring proof of vaccination, but here's how to handle it if they do.
- SF Bay Area restaurants are still struggling. Returning customers don’t see that.by Madeline Wells on July 23, 2021 at 11:00 am
Since the June 15 reopening, customers have gotten … a little difficult.
- Gilroy Garlic Festival returns after two years with one major changeby Madeline Wells on July 22, 2021 at 10:48 pm
But there will still be garlic bread.
- 10 Crucial Questions To Ask Before Hiring Moversby Daniel Bortz, provided by<br><a href="http://www.realtor.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none"><img src="https://s.hdnux.com/photos/62/24/31/13190760/4/rawImage.jpg" border="0"></a> on July 22, 2021 at 3:49 pm
Choosing the right movers requires some careful vetting. Here are 10 essential questions to ask prospective moving companies.
- 5 Harsh Realities You’ll Face If You Renovate This Summerby Erica Sweeney, provided by<br><a href="http://www.realtor.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none"><img src="https://s.hdnux.com/photos/62/24/31/13190760/4/rawImage.jpg" border="0"></a> on July 22, 2021 at 3:44 pm
You've dreamed of a new kitchen or other remodeling project, but a postpandemic renovation comes with some challenges. Here's what to expect.
- The Property Line: 5 Mortgage Trends for the Rest of 2021by Holden Lewis, <a href="https://www.nerdwallet.com/" target="_blank">NerdWallet</a> on July 22, 2021 at 2:48 pm
This article was first published on NerdWallet.com. It's brutal out here for home buyers in the second half of 2021. Mortgage rates will rise, home […]
- Fixed mortgage rates are back down to February lows after sharp decline in bond yields and removal of unpopular refinance feeby Kathy Orton, The Washington Post on July 22, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Plummeting bond yields and the dismissal of an unpopular refinance surcharge drove fixed mortgage rates down to February lows. According to the […]
- Two welcoming homes share expansive estate in Boonvilleby By Jordan Guinn, Sentinel Media Services on March 1, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Refined, yet rural, 16300 Highway 128 in Boonville provides the perfect setting for a family retreat. A pair of two-bedroom country homes rest atop a […]
- Prestigious firm crafts bespoke residences at equestrian resort in nation’s capitalon December 13, 2020 at 6:41 am
South Street Partners, whose portfolio includes luxury communities in South Carolina, are curating a collection of bespoke homes in a superlative […]
- San Francisco designer creates posh, hotel-like interior for English clienton September 28, 2020 at 9:14 pm
Interior designer Benjamin Dhong had clear instructions from his client when it came to reimagining 3157 Steiner St. in Cow Hollow. His client, who […]
- Getaway: Lodi estate features orchard, lake and updated four-bedroomon August 12, 2020 at 7:08 pm
Scenic vistas, a lush landscape and a luxurious four-bedroom home rest along a rural highway in livable, lovable Lodi. Available for $999,000, 16611 […]